Pipeline gets support for MayaBinary, from now you can define a component, and even its sub-component items such as versions and master to save as MayaAscii or MayaBinary.
Pipeline will now user based permissions system, to allow or revoke certain operation from certain users, depending on their defined role.
The permissions guide (role and allowed actions) - currently this is hard coded and not editable
#[adminstrator] edit_project_settings delete_branch create_branch rename #[superviser] delete create_category create_component create_preset #[lead] delete_master revert_master import_version #[junior] save_version save_playblast save_master delete_playblast delete_version #[watch] reference_version
And more changes and bugfixes in the changelog below
This update is fully backward compatible but as always, it's highly recommended to backup your work before updating software.
- [added] Added new permissions control system
- [added] Added support for MayaAscii & MayaBinary (on a per task level and even version-master!)
- [added] Note editor is now more comfortable
- [added] New CSS with a more responsive feel
- [added] Add masters origin indicator
- [fixed] Navigate to current open file on pipeline load is working again
- [fixed] Load preset from file dialog spontaneously closing or not showing up at all
- [fixed] Load project dialog spontaneously closing or not showing up at all
- [fixed] Reload pipeline working again
- [removed] The file lock system was removed, unfortunately it was causing more pain then assistance
Update 2.8.3 Hotfix [22.02.2017]
After the release i have found a small but nasty bug that required a quick hotfix
- [fix] bug when loading project that has no users
- [fix] cosmetics bug
- [fix] bug with library trying to populate nothing at startup
Published by: liorbenhorin in Releases