Following almost one year in beta phase, picking out nasty bugs and implementing feature requests, Pipeline 2.0.0 is finally released!
- Dynamic project structure and naming conventions.
- Folder structure templates and templates editor.
- Support for underscores in item names.
- Playblasts with masters.
- Quick projects switcher.
- New interface.
- New documentation.
- Automatic update checker.
- Supported in Maya 14-17 Win/OSX. (Maya 2017 update 2+)
Pipeline 2 license is 30$ for commercial use, and students can get it for 10$.
A trial version is available for evaluation.
Published by: liorbenhorin in Releases