Pipeline 2.8.0 is out with mayaAscii/mayaBinary support + new user permissions system!
Work like the industry professionals
Pipeline is a simple and straight forward tool for managing Maya projects, from one-shot animations, to student shorts, to asset beasts like tv shows.
Start working smarter and let Pipeline handle all the dirty work, so you can stay focused on your artwork.
Quickly create and expand your project tree without leaving Maya.
Build clean projects with templates, or customise your folder structure and naming conventions to match your production needs.
Pipeline handles the mess of saving versions, playblast recordings and publishing master files.
Masters are also being versioned, so you can publish with no worries and always roll back to safety.
Work alone or create a working space for your team.
Assign roles, keep assets safe and critical functions hidden from non admin team members.
#[adminstrator] edit_project_settings delete_branch create_branch rename #[superviser] delete create_category create_component create_preset #[lead] delete_master revert_master import_version #[junior] save_version save_playblast save_master delete_playblast delete_version #[watch] reference_versionAnd more changes and bugfixes in the changelog below This update is fully backward compatible but as always, it's highly recommended to backup your work before updating software. ~
- [added] Added new permissions control system
- [added] Added support for MayaAscii & MayaBinary (on a per task level and even version-master!)
- [added] Note editor is now more comfortable
- [added] New CSS with a more responsive feel
- [added] Add masters origin indicator
- [fixed] Navigate to current open file on pipeline load is working again
- [fixed] Load preset from file dialog spontaneously closing or not showing up at all
- [fixed] Load project dialog spontaneously closing or not showing up at all
- [fixed] Reload pipeline working again
- [removed] The file lock system was removed, unfortunately it was causing more pain then assistance
- [fix] bug when loading project that has no users
- [fix] cosmetics bug
- [fix] bug with library trying to populate nothing at startup
Student discounts will be granted with a valid student ID.
Send your valid identification to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to your purchase to receive a discount code.
Buy with Bitcoin
If you prefer, Pipeline can be purchesd with Bitcoin!
Send your Transection ID to email@example.com to recive your activaion key.